Here are a few of the comments we received from some of the college students who attended this year's Summit:
- I had an incredible weekend.
- It was an awesome experience.
- It was undoubtedly one of the most unforgettable and enlightening experiences I've had during my college experience.
- I really enjoyed hearing all of the speakers.
- It was such an enriching and fulfilling experience.
Pictured below are a few of the student attendees:
We received an email from a former intern that made us smile. Back on campus, Nicole Poole shared a conversation she had with one of her professors that began with this:
"I walked into my senior seminar class. I spoke to my professor and asked her how she was doing and she replied that she was doing well. After a few moments of silence, she asked me how I was doing on my senior portfolio and I expressed to her that my resumes were completed and I wanted to know how I could make them gear towards law school. She asked me what type of law I wanted to practice and I told her something defending Religious Liberties."
"She said, 'so like the case in Florida where a group of people want to open their meeting with Satanic praising'. Because I was unfamiliar with this, I said, 'more like the Supreme Court Hobby Lobby Case'. That is when the conversation turned ..." Read the rest of Nicole's conversation.